>

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Secret Houses








Using a dowloadable template I have prepared a couple of Secret Houses. So called because you can fill them with hidden goodies or, if you are a scrapbooker, pop ups with photos etcetera. I have not used any photos on mine but really enjoyed doing them. Click HERE for a link to the Inque site where you can watch a video and also download the template.
I have used Yellow and Mauve card, Ranger Distress Inks, Whispers Dye Inks, various rubber stamps, embossing powders, epoxy stickers, paper flowers and gold dimensional paint (flower centres), Felt hearts,gold rings and flat backed jewels as embellishments, mini tags and ribbons to finish. The tags are held in place with brads.

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Your secret houses are ace. Right have to link you to my blog. Love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got some more ideas for more adventurous houses coming up soon. Thanks for the link & so glad you like my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika I have added your blog as a link also. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sid

    Your secret houses are AWESOME! Been looking for a little project to do for my daughter and this is it!!!

    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shell, hope you and your daughter have FUN doing some houses !!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...