>

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sunday Challenge No 5

Here it is, my entry for this weeks UK STampers Sunday Challenge........only finished just in time !

I used my Cricut and cut two S's in the George font at the largest setting out of pale green card.

On the base 'S' I have just stamped all over with a small acrylic flourish stamp in olympic green Versafine. I have edged the 'S' with dark brown Colorbox chalk ink. The front 'S' was sponged with cut'n'dry foam and Ranger Distress inks in shabby shutters, pine needles and dried marigold. I then stamped with a flower flourish stamp in vintage sepia Versafine. I then used fresh green Colorbox pigment ink and stamped some more of the floral flourishes which I heat embossed with Sparkle n Sprinkle peanut butter EP.

Holes were punched with a crop-o-dile and thin ribbons in brown and cream tied through them top and bottom of the 'S'. To finish two brown flat backed stars was added and the front 'S' stuck offset over the back 'S'.

Hope you like it :)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I like the double S and the colors you sponged on to the top S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! I wish i had 2 J's, i'd even try it. LOL. I liked the colors you used on here too. Your projects are wonderful and it's great you share! =) Keep craftin' =0) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...