>

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sunday Challenge No 6


These three tags were done as my entry for the UK STampers Sunday Challenge. Basically the challenge was to produce three tags in leaf shapes and Autumn colours.

My three tags were cut with the Sure-Cuts-a-Lot program and my Cricut using SVG files. One cut in green, one cut in yellow and one cut in orange textured card. I then used various Moonglow Glitz Spritz sprays in copper, antique gold and green, dried in between coats with the heat gun until very sparkly.

I then used one of the images from the Stampendous foliate quad cube stamp (TC51) with Versamark ink to apply various Moon Glow EP's in Tannenbaum Green Gold, Holly Berry Red Gold, Orbit Olive Gold and Midnight Teal Obsidian along with Adirondack Butterscotch and Bottle EP's all heat embossed with the heat gun and applied in layers.

Colobox Chalk Ink in peach and tangerine was added to edges of leaves and patches on the leaf surfaces.

Finally some red and green organza and orange grosgrain ribbons were added along with a gold swirly clip.

Hope you like them :)

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous Sid, love them,makes me wish I had gone "Autumnal" for this month's art raffle as originally planned....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful leaves! I love fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sid, These are really wonderful! I just love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...