>

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Leafy Park LO




I really haven't done many 12 x 12 inch scrapbook pages in my time (although I do own rather a large collection of bare scrapbooks) and this was an opportunity to do one of my first.  I think there is only one other on my blog somewhere !

I was provided with a number of fantastic papers & embellishments by Julie Kirk (a very talented crafter) along with a sketch to follow and, once more, there is no stamping on this at all.

The double sided 12 x 12 papers used are by Pion and are fabulous and available at 3D Jean along with a host of other great stuff.







There are a few layers in the centre of the green graph paper design and I used some yellow bakers twine to decorate another strip of the Pion paper.







A file tab was fashioned from another piece of printed scrap and added as shown.






Three little coloured pom-poms in contrasting colours were added to add depth. Memento ink on cut'n'dry was used to edge some components.






A little journalling (hate my handwriting !).






Finally another tag with a self adhesive embellishment circle was added along with a cork flower, button and card-candi circle.


Now will this spur me on to do some more?  Honestly I am not sure, but it may.

Sid xx

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous, love the papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab LO.., crisp clean and simple, lovely.. You need to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Sid, you may just have found yourself another papercrafting outlet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - Well done Sid

    Big space to fill after twinchies and atc's isn't it!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the finished result Sid! Your photo works so so well with the papers.

    We'll make a scrapper of you yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sid this is such a gorgeous layout! You make Clean and Simple look so easy!!! You have to do some more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo lovely Sid and there is NOTHING wrong with your hand writing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be proud of that Sid and I hope it does spur you on to do more. Get those empty books ;filled. LOL
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...