>

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pink Emporium .........




Bit of a different colourway for Christmas on this card.  I have used a 5 inch square white card as the base and layered 3 contrasting papers onto this.






I next added some thin black velvet ribbon on double sided tape across the card.






The sentiment is one from Graphic 45 and was stamped in Versafine black in onto a piece of pink textured card and trimmed out.  This was edged in black ink and mounted over the ribbon on foam pads.

I then added some pink faux gems as shown to finish the card.

Definitely very non-traditional !

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like non-traditional especially as I have some of that black candycane paper that you've used and I've never known what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to add that you have picked up a word verification code on your comments which you may not know about. You can leave a comment without using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, great words - love that stamp.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...