>

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Starry Christmas .....


Firstly HAPPY HALLOWEEN  !!!!

Made a Christmas card using Kraft card as the base ....

I used a white 5 x 7 inch card and onto this layered red and Kraft card as shown.  I then die-cut a number of stars in papers and gold glitter card.  These were applied in a circle (with some on foam pads).  I applied some adhesive gems on the red stars.  The central 'joy' was stamped in black Versafine and finished with Glossy accents.

The base of the card was embellished with Washi tape a red velvet ribbon to finish.

This card is available to buy in my Etsy Store click HERE to go there !

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...