>

Friday, March 16, 2018

Cloudy Bunnies ......



Made an Easter Bunnies folding Boxcard ....

The box was made out of blue card which was diecut and decorated with printed paper panels with stripes and bunting.

The bunnies were stamped, die-cut and coloured with Copic markers along with the clouds which were glittered with Stickles glitter glue.

The 3D box was filled with the bunnies and the clouds mounted on acetate so they seem to float. I used some pink self-adhesive pearls to decorate and the fun hand-stamped sentiment reads ' Hoppy Easter'

It's for sale in my Etsy Shop - Harpies Crafty Corner - click HERE to go and have a look ......

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...