>

Sunday, March 11, 2018

World Traveller ......


This tag was made for a monthly Swap over on the UK Stampers Forum Facebook Group .....

I started with a manilla tag and used Distress inks to make a background.  I used mainly blue inks applied to a glass mat and sprayed with water.  I built up some layers (drying in between with a heat tool) and then applied more water drops until happy.

I then stamped an image in Archival black ink as shown.  I sprayed with a gold mica spray leaving some larger pools of spray to dry.  I used a black decorative rub-on at the top right.

The butterfly was die-cut, painted with turquoise metallic paint, decorated with gold Stickles Glitter Glue, and applied on a glue dot leaving the wings free. I then added an gold metal plate centrally with the words 'Travel The World'. The tag was edged in blue Versamagic chalk ink.

Finally I added a piece of gold woven ribbon held in place with a staple.

If you would like to join in the swap click HERE to go to UK Stampers Forum where you can join our friendly group of crafters.......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. A stunning tag Sid - love the grungy background you created
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...