>

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Wildflower Sympathy .....


A tasteful, simple bereavement card made with die-cuts a stamp and watercolours ....

I started with a 5 x 7 inch white card blank and then die-cut a white matt.  I used one of the Tim Holtz (Sizzix) wildflower dies and cut the flower out of more white card.  I then used a waterbrush and a variety of Adirondack dye inks to watercolour the flower as shown.  This was then stuck in place on the matt.  The sentiment was stamped in Archival black ink as shown and the matt attached to the card on foam pads.

This card is for sale in my Etsy Shop .... click HERE to have a look .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. An exquisite card Sid - perfect as a sympathy card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...